Plasma Donor Amenities
- Financial Compensation
- Experienced Medical Staff
- Clean Healthcare Settings
- Large Screen TVs
- Comfy Beds
- Free Wi-Fi
Tips for before and after every plasma donation:
- Drink plenty of water the night before and full glass the day of your donation to keep your fluid levels up.
- Be sure to eat a protein and iron-rich healthy meal no more than three hours before donating plasma.
- Avoid fatty foods and snacks prior to your donation. These foods can negatively effect blood tests which could prevent you from donating that day.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages for 24 hours before and at least four hours after your plasma donation.
- Be well rested and get a good night's sleep prior to your plasma donation for quicker recovery.
- Skip a donation if you're feeling ill. If you come to donate when you do not feel well, you will probably not be eligible to donate that day.
- Avoid smoking for at least 30 minutes after the completion of your donation.